Rajasthani Lehsun ki chutney recipe with step by step photos:
Lehsun ki chutney is very popular in Rajasthan.Its usually served along with Rajasthani baati.Its a spicy dry garlic chutney that makes a good combination with roti or chapati too.Its easy to make and takes in less ingredients 🙂
- dry red chillies – 15
- garlic cloves – 20
- tomato – 1
- salt – to taste
- oil – 2 tsp
- Soak dry red chillies for 1 hour in warm water.
- After an hour of soaking take out the dry chillies and add them to a blending jar.
- Add 20 garlic cloves,1 tomato and salt to taste.
- Without adding water grind them into a very fine paste.
- Keep a pan on the stove and add 2 tsp of oil.Allow it to heat and add chutney.
- Also add 1/2 cup of water and stir fry the chutney on low flame continuously until chutney thickens and becomes dry.
- That’s all the procedure for a spicy Rajasthani style Lehsun ki chutney :).Serve it with baati or roti.
Step by step photos:
Soak chillies for 1 hour in warm water. Transfer soaked chillies into a blending jar. Add 1 tomato that is roughly chopped. Add some salt to taste. Grind them without water into a very fine paste.
In a pan heat 2 tsp of oil. Pour in the chutney.
Add 1/2 cup of water. Stir fry it on low flame continuously until chutney becomes dry and thick. And our spicy Rajasthani style lehsun ki chutney will be ready 🙂 Serve this chutney with roti,phulka or baati.