Potato mixture recipe | Instant tea time snack recipe | Aloo mixture with step by step photos:
Today I have got an instant,easy,crunchy and lip smacking potato mixture recipe 🙂 . It took hardly 15 to 20 minutes of preparation starting from grating the potatoes till getting the mixture ready to serve.
- Potato – 4 to 5
- Cashew nuts – 4 to 5 tbsp
- sev/bhujia – 1/3 to 1/2 cup
- salt – a pinch
- red chilli powder – a pinch
- chat masala powder – a pinch
- oil – to deep fry
- Take 4 to 5 potatoes,remove the peels and wash them well.Soak the whole peeled potatoes in cold water for 5 minutes.
- Now grate the potatoes into thin and long strips.
- Deep fry the grated strips of potatoes in hot oil until they become crisp and turn brown in color.
- Transfer the fried potato bhujias to a mixing bowl.
- In the same hot oil deep fry few cashew nuts,about 4 to 5 tbsp or as much as you like 🙂 ,until they turn slightly brown in color.Transfer the fried cashew nuts to same mixing bowl.
- Optionally add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of bhujia or sev to the mixing bowl along with a pinch of salt,red chilli powder and chat masala powder.
- Mix well and our instant,crunchy,lip smacking potato mixture is ready to eat 🙂
Step by step photos:
Remove peels from potatoes and soak them in cold water for 5 minutes.Grate the potatoes into thin and long strips.
Deep fry them in hot oil until they turn brown and crisp. Transfer them into a mixing bowl. In the same hot oil,deep fry the cashew nuts until slightly brown in color. Transfer them into the same mixing bowl. Add 1/3 to 1/2 cup of bhujia or sev for extra taste. Add a pinch of salt or about 1/4 tsp. Also add about 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder. Finally add a pinch of chat masala powder too. Mix everything together. And serve hot 🙂